The student-generated news site of Mount Saint Joseph Academy

The Campanile

The Campanile

The Campanile

Five things I learned in high school
Five things I learned in high school
June 1, 2024

Life is an endless cycle of messing up, learning the lesson, and then messing up again. Here are a couple lessons I’ve learned throughout the...

New Heights: The Top-Ranked Sports Podcast by Jason and Travis Kelce
Annie Gleba, Co-Editor in Chief • May 17, 2024

The podcast world has been taken by storm with "New Heights," hosted by NFL superstars and brothers Jason and Travis Kelce. Both Pro Bowlers,...

Ella Sennick chases puck across the ice during hockey match.
Ella Sennick Skates

Ella Sennick has turned her passion for hockey into a journey of inspiration and aspiration. Since transferring to Mount, Ella has found her...

Challengers Review
Challengers Review
May 16, 2024

Annie Gleba’24 takes a look into the up and coming podcast New Heights

The podcast world has been taken by storm with “New Heights,” hosted by NFL superstars and brothers Jason and Travis Kelce. Both Pro Bowlers, All-Pros, and Super Bowl champions, the Kelce brothers bring their wealth of football knowledge and infectious personalities to the number one sports podcast globally.

Jason Kelce, who recently retired after a stellar 13-year career with the Philadelphia Eagles, and Travis Kelce, entering his 12th NFL season, share their unique insights every Wednesday. Each episode runs for an hour and a half, offering listeners a blend of football analysis, personal stories, and humor. Additionally, they occasionally release specialty episodes focusing on impactful individuals from the football world and beyond.

Their listeners, affectionately called the “92%ers,” were named after the Eagles’ remarkable 92% success rate with their Tush Push play. This engaged community eagerly tunes in each week to hear the brothers discuss the game they love and share relatable anecdotes and behind-the-scenes stories that showcase their lives beyond the field.

Fans appreciate the Kelce brothers not just for their football prowess but also for their character and community involvement. They participate in numerous fundraisers, reflecting their commitment to giving back to the communities they cherish.

For those looking to learn about football or simply enjoy entertaining stories, “New Heights” is a must-listen. Jason and Travis Kelce’s charisma and genuine camaraderie offer a refreshing perspective, making the podcast a standout in the sports genre.