The student-generated news site of Mount Saint Joseph Academy

The Campanile

The Campanile

The Campanile

Prep prom dates cause conflicts
Prep prom dates cause conflicts
Kate Tannenbaum, Features Editor • April 25, 2024

Prom is this Friday night, and it is surely going to be a night to remember for the senior class. However, many Mounties have been upset about...

Meet the faces behind msja2024
Meet the faces behind "msja2024"
Maura Fecak, Senior Lead Editor • April 25, 2024

If you’re a Mount community member who uses Instagram, chances are you’re familiar with the account “msja2024”. The account documents...

pH-ake: the truth about pH makeup
pH-ake: the truth about pH makeup
Gianna Piroso, Co-Editor-in-Chief • April 24, 2024

I vividly remember the first time I bought my own makeup products at the young age of eight years old. I had saved up my birthday money and...

Recent Comments

Teacher-inspired outfits: Mrs. Goldschmidt edition

Get her look! This series is focused on fashionable teacher inspired outfits for students.
Maura Fecak
Mrs. Goldschmidt’s fabulous original outfit. She’s wearing a light pink tweed gingham jacket (very Scream Queens of her), that has pink and brown floral embellishments on the collar. She matches the pink flowers on her jacket with a similar pink bracelet and flower necklace. Don’t you love her attention to detail? Mrs. Goldschmidt chose a simple black top to wear as a base layer, along with a brown tiered maxi skirt. Notice how she matched the brown on her skirt with the brown embellishments on her jacket. She pairs this outfit with a pair of brown western boots-very trendy!